Hey hello back again super disappointed though still no views. actually, disappointment is an understatement but I haven't shared the link yet. I'm skeptical I won't lie there, imagine writing nonsense and sharing that is super absurd. I started writing this blog on the 31st of August and I was on cloud 9 I won't lie, so I had to pause and here I am again on the 3rd of September trying to finish off. The main reason for writing this was because on the day I was feeling super disappointed. After all, there were no views but I have come to terms with the fact that you can't get everything you want also I mean in whatever anyone does there should always be room for disappointments. I am not trying to be negative because I am a positive person in general and I believe in positivity and doing good, press the wrong button and I retaliate like the lioness that I am. So I just registered the blog to google ads hopefully I'll get more views than bargained but anyways I am not doing this for views oh but I am lying I am. I am trying to get recognized because I sell Herbalife, Justine, and Tupperware products lol and I have to say I am always disappointed because I hardly get customers I hope with this blog ill be able to get some clients for my products, I will make a post on each product so we all get to know what each product is all about also you can get more information if you call or follow my Instagram page @errandsbykat which is a business I am doing but of course this post is about disappointments, they will be a post on business though I am assuming, I am a spontaneous person in general as long as the spontaneity doesn't have any effect on my everyday life but spontaneity also comes with disappointments but I'd like to say being disappointed is not the end of the world and just say please be reminded that disappointments always come with lessons. Well since I love typing and writing I won't finish because I have a confession to make please comment if you feel like I was wrong or right so I get a call from a friend to run an errand for her I was like okay cool what do you need me to do she's like standing in a queue but I got there late and found the gate closed she didn't pay for the errand because apparently, I didn't wait on the queue but first of she didn't specify that I should be there at a specific time I was so disappointed because she used my services because at the end of the day I went to the place, in the end, but I took that as a lesson learned. So I just wanted to tell you all that disappointments are part of life, always make room for that 0.1% disappointment, remember not everything in life you get is glitter and gold.
Hey guys again lol I don't know if I'm supposed to like greet or what but yeah I just wanted to say so there is this poet I know personally she's even a writer because she published two books already I haven't read her books yet but I will I'm actually even planning on ordering one the latest one called "Psych Ward Blues" the author is Hazel Tobo she's the poet I am talking about, I've always been so fond of her from the time I met her. Please don't think I am bisexual or anything I just loved her personality and of course, she was like the best poet I knew and I admired that a lot because at some point I wanted to be a poet also. I met her through my sister's friend so since then I've always wanted to know a lot more about her or maybe even learn a thing or two from her but I was really young then with a young mindset I couldn't just go up to her and worry with naive questions lol in my language I'd say "go mo phaphela...
Hey! Dont give up, just keep doing it for yourself n forget about views- they will come when people see you enjoy doing what u do without even requiring their views or likes..
ReplyDeleteThe errand thing sounds dope- i never knew about it, definitely put that out more [n don't neglect the small ones/errands like when i ask for help with sparks 🚬 👀lol]. People like convenience & a lil help goes a long way, but going the extra mile for em when it isnt necessary is what makes em become loyal customers...
Promote ur errand business more, and also make it sound convenient; e.g. "hey guys, do you need something done today? Need someone to help u kill 2 birds with one stone?--
Il be around """""" today so if you need something done then hit me up @errandsbykat"
And good luck
ReplyDeleteThank you Imani!! Please follow the blog!
DeleteI feel ya when it comes to disappointment and not getting clients. I don't know how many times I've started something and dropped it because it's just not taking flight. But I love that you are persistent in this life thing, you're a gutsy human being and for that I take my hat off to you. Wa fost and that's is something aloto of us don't do, we are stuck with "batho ba tlareng" syndrome and it f***KS us over all the time. Hang in there soldier ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mo*!! Please follow the blog.
Delete