It's been three days since my last post or is it two? Lol can't really be sure with the day countings, but come to think of it today is actually the third day so I've noticed I'm not getting a lot of views for my blog I'm quite sad but anyway I'll be strong, to be grateful for life is an understatement, this post will be about how my day went in actual fact, so today was actually a good day because errands by kat had a client business is really slow but I can't complain much because I'm grateful for the little things I actually get that these little things God throws at you matter completely it doesn't matter how small might even just be one client for errands by kat but it matters. So today I had to transport a friend of mine Mygirl to Lebwakgomo to drop off some applications it really was a fun drive because I kinda semi like driving but I have days where I love driving and days where I completely do not and I mean DO NOT want to drive because I just want to be a passenger, we left really early in the morning so we can get the things done early at least. I managed to say my goodbyes to the rents because wow my pops does not really support my business, so we came back early even, we were actually supposed to hang out but I had things to do back at home but we did manage to chill for a few minutes because we stopped by the park to catch up, for those who literally know me would definitely make up what I do at the park lol but that can't be disclosed here so we chilled for a while and I dropped her off at the doctor because she said she had to go there, unfortunately, that's one errand I can't do for you lol consult at the doctor on your behalf. After dropping her off I headed back home to cook, I love cooking as a matter of a fact its actually one of my favorite hobbies after cooking my sister pulled through from work and she found me cooking and she was complaining about some certain work she needed to do but anyways I was feeling tired so I took a nap, I had a really weird dream which I told her about after the nap. I woke up a bit late to do any other shandis so I went to fetch Rea and here I am now writing this, I didn't know what to write but because I need to keep the momentum going I decided to write about my day. So I'd like to send a S/O to all my clients it really means a lot for you guys to keep supporting me! by the way, I'm typing with a very painful nail because my artificial nail is falling off and I skipped an appointment with my nail tech oh boy the things money makes you do.
Please follow my blog and leave a comment!
Comments
Post a Comment