Hey guys soo I don't know if cyberbully exist or it's just scamming so I was kinda preyed to fall into a scam, so I received a text from some stranger on facebook some time ago, so almost some of these strangers would tell me about bitcoin earning and those kind of shandis because of my love for money I fell prey, so this strnager was different he/she didn't specify or go directly towards the bitcoin thingy I legit had to ask what they did for a living, the stranger, so I will refer to the person as S so S tells me what S did for a living we spoke about it and he told me about bitcoin mining or trading or whatever it is I was convinced cause S said I would get money in return I dunno if is this was desparation but whatever it was was not a good idea because I took S's numbers and I texted because wow how naive could I have been like wtf???? lol come on Katlie when I think about it I could just shoot myself lol but yeah we spoke for some time and S started asking about when i would deposit and now S was pushing pressure for me to deposit its a good thing I'm stingy when it comes to money cause I would have been hooked, S kept pressurising me to deposit money so ah i decided to block i wasn't about to get my ass scammed i have been scammed a couple of times i blocked him on all my socials and everything else even calls i just wans't about to be cyber bullied by someone i didn't know. I don't know if the pressure was actually cyberbully or just a scam I feel bad but I mean I felt so much pressure because S kept bombarding my socials S was being a creep show now *teardrop*.
So is money is the root of all evil? lol 👀
Comments
Post a Comment