Skip to main content

Hope

 Good morning oooooooh, I hope I do finish writing now in the morning as in like I won't pause and finish off later. I am trying to manage this blog the whole blog, not this post, it's hard because I don't have followers and I try to share my link as much as I can but still, I just have this thing that I kinda lose hope that it won't work out I am grateful for the support and appreciate the feedbacks I guess blogs will be the same as businesses some days will be good and some days won't be good but the fact of the matter is to never give up and always keep the hope up, just like in daily scenarios where you always keep hope that things would work out. I am also trying to be short as possible on this post because I get so tired lol or rather lazy to proofread, quick question, "did yall know DNAs can proofread during replication?' I did not, to be honest, and that's some of the topics that we do in the degree I'm pursuing basic cell biology, proofreading is actually a repair mechanism so if you would like me to go deeper into it please comment down below, it does work similar to the proofreading in literature. Errands By Kat is slow if you were wondering but like I said hope is something that shouldn't leave your soul, I feel like hope is what makes us human so without hope, there really isn't anything anyone can do which is why it's essential to always keep the hope momentum going. Basically, I just wrote about this to remind myself that I should always have hope, and I have hope this blog will make a difference in someone's life and that errands by kat will be blooming, I have big ideas for errands by kat please don't forget to pray as Anatii says in his song, lemme just leave it here before going further. 

Thanks again much appreciated, for taking the time to read my post it really means a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The joy I received after my role model responded.

Hey guys again lol I don't know if I'm supposed to like greet or what but yeah I just wanted to say so there is this poet I know personally she's even a writer because she published two books already I haven't read her books yet but I will I'm actually even planning on ordering one the latest one called "Psych Ward Blues" the author is Hazel Tobo she's the poet I am talking about, I've always been so fond of her from the time I met her. Please don't think I am bisexual or anything I just loved her personality and of course, she was like the best poet I knew and I admired that a lot because at some point I wanted to be a poet also. I met her through my sister's friend so since then I've always wanted to know a lot more about her or maybe even learn a thing or two from her but I was really young then with a young mindset I couldn't just go up to her and worry with naive questions lol in my language I'd say "go mo phaphela...

Is cyberbully legit? or it's just scams?

 Hey guys soo I don't know if cyberbully exist or it's just scamming so I was kinda preyed to fall into a scam, so I received a text from some stranger on facebook some time ago, so almost some of these strangers would tell me about bitcoin earning and those kind of shandis because of my love for money I fell prey, so this strnager was different he/she didn't specify or go directly towards the bitcoin thingy I legit had to ask what they did for a living, the stranger, so I will refer to the person as S so S tells me what S did for a living we spoke about it and he told me about bitcoin mining or trading or whatever it is I was convinced cause S said I would get money in return I dunno if is this was desparation but whatever it was was not a good idea because I took S's numbers and I texted because wow how naive could I have been like wtf???? lol come on Katlie when I think about it I could just shoot myself lol but yeah we spoke for some time and S started asking about ...

Bidding farewell, with a dash of change lol

 Wouldn't you agree that bidding farewell sucks, because things change, things aren't the same anymore? I really hope I finish writing this and if I do I'd like to thank you in advance because it took me a lot of courage to actually be here typing this out, I feel a bit unmotivated because people aren't reading the blog the way I'd hoped they would, I find myself wondering if there is anything I'm doing wrong, I don't want to wonder about it but I just find myself doing it don't know if it's a norm or something that's supposed to happen but anyway I drifted a bit there but I was just saying I feel sad that I have to take a break from writing to study and I'll probably not be available for awhile this is me saying goodbye I'm such a hoarder so letting go is part of me that makes it so hard to even think of taking a break. My finals are fast approaching so I need to give myself time to prepare, " Amat victoria curam " is a Latin p...