To love things is an adventure, I personally am a liker of things, mention an event to me or something worth trying out and I'm there to try it out, although I am specific when it comes to other things. I am always keen to do spontaneous stuff. "Spontaneity is key" which is the motto I live by. The motto lead me to quite a lot of adventures and of course, your fav is a liker of things so obviously, I love adventures. what is an adventure if your wondering just like I am wondering, according to the google dictionary of the verb definition it is engaging in a daring or risky activity, and I should say the adventures I encounter are rather always risky considering having a stubborn mom and a strict dad?. With the question mark, I honestly have no idea what it's for because I am using Grammarly and apparently a question mark is needed there so pls don't ask yourself what's the question mark for. Also, I chose that definition because it was easier to write about. As a young kid, I was always indoors although it wasn't by choice because of the situation I was in, I have learned to live that way for as long as I could remember. When I moved to Turfloop for the varsity at UL that is at the University of Limpopo for those who do not know, that is when I started experiencing a lot of adventures, I had a roommate who I admired so much because we were so alike and we still are but there were some incidents I didn't like about having a roommate but I mean who hasn't had the feeling of bad vibes that come with having a roommate but that is a story for another day. I'm trying out blogging for once to see how it would turn out because I enjoy writing. I know I'm all over the place but that's how I am in general in real life. Okay back to the adventures, everyday I live the cribs there's always some sort of adventure I have to encounter like today I have this prophet friend who I accompanied to some lake behind ga chuene to go do whatever shandis they do, can't specify if it's he or she please bare with me I'm only trying out blogging and I'd really love some feedback from you guys, so yeah we arrived at the destination that time I left home without even saying where I was going imagine something bad were to happen what would have said I went to do there, in general, I'm an anxious person so I always have these paranoid thoughts running through my head, so the friend had to leave me with some dodgy stuff at the car mind you also it was some dodgy mountain and I had to drive through it with a wheel that could possibly have a slow punch but okay your fav was brave enough mind you i stay in Polokwane and driving to ga chuene was something I've never done before, to some it might not be an adventure but to your fav girl it was i enjoyed the drive, so back to the dodgy mountain, I was left there for a good 2 or 3 hours lol lets call it self introspection of which your fav did not introspect and i mean did not, I couldn't go up the mountain walking because I wasn't feeling well also I did a risky thing leaving home without saying my whereabouts that is a thing for me because I always say where I go everytime I leave the cribs plus the car has a tracker, okay dodgy mountain last time, so I was just chilling there minding my own business two older men pull through they greet me and I greeted back, okay I'm such a friendly person so i start a convo with one of them okay okay we spoke for awhile until some creepy man pulled through and his like this man doesn't want to leave, this was the third man and his like to me "Where is your child?" I'm like she's at the school at that moment nothing was running through my head and he's like "You have a daughter right?' TF!!! the shock! I had been super freaked out guys like you should have seen my face, that honestly freaked me out.
Hey guys again lol I don't know if I'm supposed to like greet or what but yeah I just wanted to say so there is this poet I know personally she's even a writer because she published two books already I haven't read her books yet but I will I'm actually even planning on ordering one the latest one called "Psych Ward Blues" the author is Hazel Tobo she's the poet I am talking about, I've always been so fond of her from the time I met her. Please don't think I am bisexual or anything I just loved her personality and of course, she was like the best poet I knew and I admired that a lot because at some point I wanted to be a poet also. I met her through my sister's friend so since then I've always wanted to know a lot more about her or maybe even learn a thing or two from her but I was really young then with a young mindset I couldn't just go up to her and worry with naive questions lol in my language I'd say "go mo phaphela...
Comments
Post a Comment