Hi, some of you defs know me but some don't but that doesn't matter and I'm not trying to be anonymous or anything you will get to know me as time goes on. So here I am trying to blog out. I've always wanted to try it out but had no content but now for me to fulfill my dying or basically my desired wish of being a full-time blogger I had to start, content will find me along the way. As mentioned I am trying it out so it's a new thing for me and I would appreciate your honesty in telling me how I'm doing so far. I love writing, I have always had since from a young age I would write done dialogues down from my head and it made it look like short stories. I would like to one day publish a book but maybe one of these good days luck will knock on my door and have my dream come true, fairy godmother where art thou?? One of your magic wands would definitely slap at the moment (shortened as atm) so I would probably use that next time if I am lazy to type out the full phrase, maybe for the next paragraph or sentence okay I'm starting to bore myself too with all the unnecessary details lol. Yesterday I published a blog/story please provide feedback on how I've tried out although I'm not looking for approval just some feedback only, you know as newton's third law states that in every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, so I started the first action so I'd really love to hear your reaction thanks in advance. The published blog has no views yet but maybe from sharing this one of today they would probably be some views. I figured blogging would help me out with my studies when it comes to writing reports. Well, I don't have anything else to say but thank you for taking the time to check this out! *hugs*
So I kinda forgot to mention what I do, well I'm still a student atm and I actually enjoy studying, I can't really disclose my age but it's whatever lol. I hope to have a future in blogging because I am already liking it, I study BSc in physical sciences with the majors of chemistry and biochemistry like I said I enjoy studying I think when I'm done I'll probably further the degree towards a Ph.D. perhaps, imagine an entire whole professor title, how many belts is Ph.D. again? pls a project from me for you lol. I enjoy going out a lot, I can say I am a risk taker but a very shy one and very adventurous too also lazy but I really do try to be active honestly lol. My content will probably be about everything from motherhood to careers to my everyday life in general and maybe some tips and also daily news and my specialty of course every week I will post up some businesses my friends are doing so we can get to know what others do out there maybe it will bring in motivation because I am also into business but that's a story for another day, so bye for now!! cause if I continue further I won't finish. I really wanted the intro to be short.
Comments
Post a Comment